Hey there, welcome to this article. In this article, we’ll discuss the top 5 head massagers available on amazon with all pros and cons. Also, we’ll discuss some FAQ question which is asked by many people.
We DISCUSS IN THIS ARTICLE
- Top 5 Head & scalp massager in 2020
- what is the benefits of head massagers?
- Why do scalp massagers feel so good?
- Is head massage good for the brain?
- How often should I massage my scalp?
- Is it okay to massage your scalp every day?
- Why do scalp massagers feel so good?
- Why do we feel sleepy after a head massage?
- Does head massage cause hair loss?
TOP 5 best Head massager
- LATME Electric Scalp Massager Portable Head Massager
- REAQER Electric Head Massager Multifunctional Massage Helmet
- Breo iDream5 Rechargeable Head Massager, Eye Massager 2-in-1 Electric Helmet Massager
- Scalp Massagers
- UMATE Head Massager
1- LATME Electric Scalp Massager Portable Head Massager
- In my top 5 head massager list, UMATE Head Massager takes its first place.
- This scalp massager is quite simple to use. The buttons are simple and very easy to learned how to utilize this massager.
- It fits the hand very nicely and has a very contemporary look to it.
- Charging the device is super simple. Make sure your USB is plugged to the back, set the massager on the base correctly and it is charging.
- I really enjoy the battery life too. so when it’s done charging and the light turns green, then you’re ready to go. Charging doesn’t take long whatsoever, within an hour it’ll full charge.
- I’m using this massager 4 weeks now and I charged this massager only 4 times. I really like the rubber”hands” with this specific device and how many there are.
- It truly reaches through to the scalp, in spite of my thick curly hair. It’s like someone running their hands through over and above.
- There are 4 flexible rubber-like heads with 7 fingers each that have 3 knobs to the finish on each of the 7 fingers.
2- REAQER Electric Head Massager Multifunctional Massage Helmet
Total Score 9.4
- In my top 5 head massager list, UMATE Head Massager takes second place.
- This apparatus messages the head utilizing air compression, vibration, and heat, you can turn off the vibration and heat if you don’t need to utilize it.
- The compression chambers on the apparatus fill with atmosphere then release it in periods that feel like your getting a great and relaxing head and upper neck material and it releases tension in your neck and head. It is very simple to use.
- You can plug it into an outlet or just put batteries in it and it is portable to use. It also has a car adapter too.
- It is a very well made device. I did not find an on-off button for the audio so I simply plugged in the included earbuds, turn the volume down on the earbuds, and then I can not hear the outside music in any way.
- The music is relaxing too but bothersome if you’re trying to watch TV. After a trying day, this message apparatus is your ticket to relaxing bliss.
3- UMATE Head Massager
In my top 5 head massager list, UMATE Head Massager takes its third place. So firstly I’m going to discuss it’s charging the charging time of this machine is about 1 or 2 hours.
After 10-15 days of testing, it feels very good. When I try this massager, I don’t feel any pain in Minehead. As you know I’m a writer soo my main work on my computer so when I feel stress then I use this item for relaxing and believed in my word it feels really great.
The main thing I don’t like about this massager that is when I press any button on this massager then it makes a big sound. personally, I don’t like this type of sound when I relax. Apart from that, all thing is good.
- The latest sleep massage instrument, sleep instrument mainly helps people with poor sleep and psychological quality to help you fall asleep as soon as possible.
- Lightweight, easy to use, easy to use, can be used for exercise, walking, moderate home, 15 minutes a day to relieve headaches
- USB fast charging, light and portable, easy to operate.
- The electrode sheets are reusable. The protective film on the electrode sheet should be removed during use.
4- Breo iDream5 Rechargeable Head Massager, Eye Massager 2-in-1 Electric Helmet Massager
Before I tried this head massager, I was a little skeptical when reading what other people said about this item and how amazing it felt, but I am certainly falling in love with this later using it.
It’s very comfortable to wear this solution and it is strong enough to massage my muscles. Together with the built-in battery, I can move about when doing massage anywhere and anytime, not just sitting in one spot and can not do anything.
Additionally, it is so amazing to utilize the Breo APP to customize air pressure manner by shifting them easily via my cell phone.
I am in a position to enjoy the music while doing the massage. Overall, I truly love this massager. It’s a very beneficial tool to smooth my mind, eyes, and scalp and boost my sleeping caliber.
I would recommend this massager to anybody with pain or just must get some kind of relief from sleeping or headache disorders.
- Children should use this massager only with parental consent and monitoring.
- Not for use by very young children.
- This massager features heat compression.
- People with heat/cold sensation disorder should use this device with caution.
- Do not use while operating machinery, vehicles, or other mechanical devices.
- Remove any items from eyes (glasses, contact lenses) and hair or head accessories before the beginning massage.
- Use with clean, dry head and hair free of creams, ointments, or makeup.
- Avoid use during excessively high indoor or outdoor temperatures and humidity.
5- Scalp Massagers
Score & Ratings
- Deep Relaxation & Reduce Stress
- Not Only For Scalp
- Easy To Use & Portable
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Handy Scalp Massagers with rubber beads over each spindle that glides over your scalp producing a euphoric feeling every time you use it.
- This scalp massager will send tingling sensations from scalp to toes and transport you to a more relaxing place.